20070207

I love patient people.

I guess patience shows a lot about yourself. Even more so for me while working as a waiter. For example, during peak hour today, we served a table of 3. As we were REALLY peaked that day, they had their food delayed. When i served them their belated food and apologised, the young lady smiled and said,"it's alright, what's important is that we got our food". I tell you, during the busy-ness of that period, i was extremely touched and encouraged by her attitude. How i wish everyone had her attitude. For me, im not even sure i'll behave the same way.

I truly believe that patience tells a lot about a person. Patience (or impatience at that) is able to show a person's true colours. Whether or not you're able to withstand the heat, the pressure. Are you gonna keep cool?or blow up?

I believe losing our patience and flaring up will do nothing but create more trouble. Not only for the other side but ourselves too. I'm not saying that we should go on to the extent of being pushovers. I know there's a limit to a person's patience. We should by no means let ppl get over us.

But that's a different story.

Patience shows the amount of impatience that you DON'T have.

I'd rather have patience in me rather than impatience.

Does this post make sense? I hope it does. Well, to me at least.

No comments: