20070305


I've bought a pet tortoise. It's green in colour and its name is ZEEK. Don't ask me why that name. It just hit me. That's why.I hasn't had much luck with pet or plants for that matter. Once i had a few small guppy fishes as pets. I kept them in my room in a plastic cookery basin owned by my siblings. One fateful day, as malaysia was experiencing one of its wonderful climates, i returned to my room and found the basin dried up. Go figure.

I then decided to experiment with cactus. I bought one and named it JACKIE. I wanted to keep jackie in my room. Lo and behold, i found out there wasn't enough sunlight. So jackie was send to the toilet. I faithfully watered jackie for a period of time. Unfortunately, my passion with jackie died out and it was neglected. On and off, i did watered it though. As my passion for jackie died out, so did jackie. It began to perished slowly but surely. The tell-tale signs were the black patches found on jackie's body.

One day, i found jackie with it's body DEFLATED. It was quite black or moldy or whatever-you-call-it. It was quite sad actually. Jackie was holding a place of its own in the toilet.

But not to worry, now i have zeek. ((:

No comments: