20070418

I've been tagged by evonne. And this is a long one ahead. Sorry if i may bore you, but obligations you know?

RULE:
One has to start off by writting 6 weird things about oneself and answer the questions to let others discover you "layer by layer" in your blog. One then has to state the rule clearly and tag 6 others friends and leave a comment to let them know they're being tagged. (but i'm not going to tag anyone. Sorry for being a spoilsport. xP)

6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I like to dig my nose

2. Before crashing into bed for the day, i usually will take a bath first. But sometimes, i may just fall asleep unwashed......

3. I used to have this crush on denise keller during my early secondary school days. It has fizzled out since then me thinks.

4. I love to eat vegetables, even since young. But I didn't and still don't like broccoli. Other than that, the others i'll be able to eat.

5. I love sour stuff. Lime, skittles etc etc. Maybe that's the reason i'm staying so slim. muahaha

6. When i'm reading a particularly good book, nothing will get in the way between reading it.

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: joash wee ren qian
Birth date: 11 0ct 1987
Current status: Single
Eye color: black Hair color: black
Lefty or righty: Righty

Layer 2: On the inside
My heritage: im a chinese mix wif a lil bit of nyonya
My fears: powder milk
My perfect pizza: any topping except chicken wif lotsa cheese

Layer 3: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: so late?!
My bedtime: it's a shame, bt nowadays 2-3am..FYI, i'm trying to change
Missed memory: me getting my scar on my forehead while i was doing some stunts on the foldable chair

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: i have this thing wif pepsi. don't ask me why..cuz i don't know.
McD or Burger King: none
Single or group date: group date. for now. :p
Adidas or Nike: both actually. But if you want me to be specific, i'll go with adidas.
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Choc. Any time man.
Cappucino or coffee: cuppa

Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: no
Curse: i don't believe in cursing ppl
Take a shower: everyday
Have a crush: used to.
Go to school: for now, nope
Want to get married: yes. hahahaha
Believe in yourself: yes
Think you're a health freak: yes. bt i'm tend to get lazy to workout

Layer 6: In the past
Drank alcohol: few and far between
Been on stage: yes
Eaten sushi: yes
Dyed your hair: yes

Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a stripping game: haha......................no
Changed who you were to fit in: depends on the situation and the people around me.

Layer 8: Age you're hoping...
To be married: i dunno, honestly. Let's see how the Lord plans this one for me

Layer 9: In a gal
Best eye color: i'm not choosy
Hair color: Brown. Any shade of it
Short hair or long hair: depends

Layer 10: What were you doing
A minute ago: duh. go figure.
An hour ago: reading the papers.
4.5 hours ago: sleeping. As i've said, it's a shame.
1 month ago: slacking around.
1 year ago: in high school.

Layer 11: Finish the sentences
I love: zeek!
I hate: Hypocritical ppl.
I need: My soon to-be fender guitar!! Gary if you're reading this...*hint hint*...

No comments: