20070411

So sorry for being so slow.

This is the first time i'm being tagged, so, yeah. I'm not sure if i'm doing this correctly. Am i?
TAGGED BY SHINGY. FIVE THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT ME. I'll try and keep this short and sweet.
1) My friends used to call me shin chan because of my supposedly thick eyebrows. Thick meh?

2) I enjoy reading Enid Blyton books. I started out my reading endeavours with enid blyton and the mystery series. I still read them ; especially when I need to enlighten my mind. I also like to watch the cartoon channels over astro. Partly beacause of my siblings but hey, I do enjoy some of them.
3) I'm a sucker for good bargains and sales.
4) I can get pretty emotional when it comes to football. Befitting the situation, i can cry, shout, dance etc etc..
5) I really aspire to one day play the piano PROPERLY. For me, i feel that the piano is one of the most expressive instruments of all time.

No comments: