20070514

It's been a hectic few days. I haven't been blogging. Pardon me.

Friday : Received a call around 9.40 am from star saying that i've got the scholarship. I was still asleep btw. They wanted me to head up to menara star on saturday to collect the contract and for a briefing. That leaves me with only one day to consider the offer. I've decided to go for it. I pray that the Lord will continue to guide my path.

Saturday : I'll be majoring in media management It's a 3+0 course at Taylor's PJ. The degree is from the University of
South Australia. Went to menara star. It was supposed to start at 10 am but only began at 10.20. Malaysian time i presume?haha. According to the officer, only around 322 students were successful out of the 4200+ - who applied. Met up with a few muarians. Carol, William and joyce. I couldn't locate my fellow interviewees from thursday. I'd been hoping to meet up with them.
I later went for a short shopping stint at Subang Parade. Yamaha didn't allow me to try out their guitars! heh. Saying their students were having classes. Wandered around aimlessly. Went to Rock Corner where i bought 2 cds. What can i say? BB king is a legend. The other is a personalize CD from www.mymixstation.com I basically just have to choose the songs that i want from its website. Each song costs Rm 2.95. And it's LEGAL. So basically, it's the same as i-tunes. i decided to pick the Best of 1990-2000 by U2. I copied the WHOLE album. Cost me RM 35.40 but believe me, it's a steal considering it's an U2 album.


P/S : Christine, have you bought my penny tai album from carrefour? And better hurry for your switchfoot. Only 1 there.

Sunday : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! Love you mum.

I'm now trying to find accommodation preferably around SS15. Anyone able to help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! SS 15 as in SS 15 subang jaya? Do you know anyone who stays there?

I know a few ppl who stay in subang, who go to Grace AOG Shah Alam...

if you need help, sms me with details like ur budget, distance to college, etc, I'll try to get them to help you, though i'm not so close to them :)

-vivian's sister-