20070614

Mind : Crammed. The concert this saturday, Playing for saturday and sunday, songs for sat still not confirmed, father's day coming up, and to top it all up, I'm working!!! Arrghhh....nevermind joash, your work is all for a good cause. Remember the Fender....hah....

I'm planning to get a haircut again. Hey, i'll bet for Rm 3 you would go too eh? For location details, ask me or any of the Christ Ignitors as i couldn't stop yapping bout it when i first found this place out.

An ICOM graduate, shereen will be performing at Halo this friday. She has an album out. Consisting of 10 tracks, it's not bad. Rm 19.90 only le. I'm planning to get it.

God is good. In my short 2 months at Halo, i've managed to catch a good many artists performing there. Tank, Rynn, the Muar Chinese fella, and now Shereen. Four only ? You must remember that this is MUAR. Artists don't really come running here for gigs.

No comments: