20070716


Hi veron!
First of all, i going to apologise for grabbing your gorgeous picture without permission. Sorry :D

I still remember the first time you contacted me through friendster after Huge 05.That alone shows what are friendly person you are. Who heard of girls contacting boys anyway (: Since then, we didn't really have the chance to speak face-to face till my cousins home warming. And my goodness, you CAN talk! Before meeting you face to face, i somehow had the funny thought that it wasn't possible for us to talk the talk (in other words, crap), but i guess you proved me wrong. :P


We didn't have the chance to celebrate our 'achievements' in stpm together as we said we would as you had to fly off to kiwiland in febuary for further studies even before our results were announced. But truth be told, you are way better than me! Getting a perfect CGPA of 4.00.

The last time you contacted me was when we wished you happy birthday through friendster and msn. Time flies so fast.... I wished i could have been a better friend to you..

I have read your multiply blog and it has greatly encouraged me. And I know it has lifted up many people too especially those of us who were connected with you.

I know that you are now rejoicing in heaven and for that i'm glad. But, for us, you will forever remain etched in our hearts. I believe that in your short twenty years here on earth, you had and will continue to encourage, uplift those of us who had the priviledge of knowing you.

Time and life to be exact is so short. One moment you're here and the next...Even though it's been nearly a month since the day you left us, there are still times when i wonder to myself whether or not it's all just a dream.

Till we meet again my beloved sister.
xoxo
joash.


http://castleintheair.multiply.com/ (veron's blog. She only started it not too long before she went to be with Big Daddy. Do take a look. I believe you will be encouraged as well.)
You are truly in the castle in heaven with our Father.

No comments: