20070724

Let's sum up day 1 of learning to ride my new bike with clutch. Ok, I ended up with a bloody leg due to a fall, I had a few sudden engine failures on the road thanks to me being a noob at clutches (the motobike's. I don't use the other kind even though I have a bad leg).

And a doctor charged me RM26 for 5 mins of service, 1 teeny-winny bottle of antiseptic potion for my wound(which is rather deep on one side),some painkillers and some green pills for swelling.

Other than that, I had a good time. Really. I went through almost one half of Sungai Long and paid a visit to the many friendly(I guess la) neighbourhoods around. Is it just me, or is the design structure for the neighbourhoods' just limited to 2?

There's a nice pasar malam going on near my uncle's apartment, but i don't think i'll go because of my leg. Besides, it's raining lightly over here.

(:

2 comments:

cammy said...

hey uncle.. hw u doing?
i tot i'll becum the 'tie guai li'..
nw i had recover then yr turn 2 becum the real 'tie guai li' le..
haha..
ok..dun entertain u le..
take care ya..
hope u r fine..






keep smiling..n_n..

Joash Wee said...

hey ! lol. Since when i've become so old???!