20070831

Wow. What a day yesterday. Had to rush my CCS assigment. Finish at 3pm. Rushed all the way back to ridzuan, threw a few stuff into the bag, and took a cab to the setia jaya transit station.

Bus back to Muar was at 4pm. The very efficient ktm was delayed 2 times, which cause me to nearly have a fit. End of the day, reached pudu at only 4.40pm. Managed to changed my ticket to the 9pm bus.

Went over to KFC where I spend the rest of the time playing FM 07 on my lappie. Had pepsi poured all over me by an aunty who must have been too jealous of my Fender shirt. Had a change of shirt, didn't change my jeans though; Just realised I forgotten to bring my sandals back AGAIN...

Maharani bus was late by approximately 27 minutes (Yea, I counted, didn't have anything else to do). Got to know a girl named Janice who is doing marketing over at UTAR sungai long and chatted with her all the way back to Muar. And I celebrated Merdeka in the bus. :p

Happy 50th Merdeka anyway.

2 comments:

Copykate said...

hi joash. more pictures plz! XD

Joash Wee said...

hey! prob is i dun hav a cam in kl and my hp's cam isnt really dat realiable....XD