20070905

Just got back to ridzuan after a whole day out. I haven't done any work for today!! Grrr......

In the afternoon, went to the spastics children home for our moral project. We had a great time mixing around and playing with them. Another group from MMU cyberjaya was there for their project too.

This has got me thinking : Is it only during projects such as this that we would venture into welfare homes? What about during our routine lives? Would we be willing to spend our time with them? Just to light up their lives? Or do we only venture in when there is something in return for us? If that's the case, it's kinda hypocritical ain't it?

Me and li ling later joined mas for rubee's bowling tournament in pyramid lanes. Rubee managed to get third place. Congrats girl.. :p

After dinner in mcD, we went around and bought a few random stuff.

Now, I'm at home face with my assignments. Moral's mid-term exam is on friday, minor essay on the Atlantuya murder trial is due on the 24 and I haven't done my readings for CRR yet.

Ahhhh.......Time for multi-tasking......

No comments: