20070922

Tagged by xiu nuan

RULES:
1) The victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2) Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover
3) Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog
4) If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5) Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Okay, first things first, I haven't been tagged in a long while (and am rather thankful at that). So, I'll oblige xiu nuan. :P

8 different points about my PERFECT lover :

1) Sweet (and that doesn't necessary mean being beautiful, mind you).
2) Understands me.
3) Man United supporter (Hey, I could always hope can't I?).
4) Able to tolerate my guitar playing and beat me to it with her own instrument playing,      whatever it may be. :P
5) Trust and faith in me.
6) Independent.
7) Able to be patient with me. And finally...
8) Loves me for who I am.

I think I could go on but the above is what came through my mind at this moment of time. But I reckon no.8 is very important don't ya think? (:

I don't think I'll tag anyone. I'm a spoilsport I know. But anyone who finds this question interesting, feel free to do it and you can consider me having tagged you. But do leave me a comment so I can check it out. :P

No comments: