20070916

Today's the day where I've have tasted the best curry/seafood mee in town! And it seriously beats any I've tried previously. An extra thanks to Adrian for bringing me to that place.

It's at a restaurant named Yu Ai and their main quarters are over in Segambut. We took our's in a SS2 branch.

The price is quite ex for a simple bowl of mee but with prawns, mussels, cuttlefish and fish fillet and whatever extra mix in, we can't complain can't we? Plus, both of us great gluttons had double portion of yee mee thrown in. Stir it all up with rich, creamy, steamy curry. Ahhhhh.....

I basically spend half of my day with Adrian exploring music stores. We went to JS music, CK music (more on it late on), Bentley (Where Adrian encountered a severe Mesa Boogie G.A.S attack) and finally to The guitar store in Hartamas where I met my potential guitar tech Mr Fadley.

Back to CK music, Adrian called up Jaya and I had the privileged of meeting up again with our local guitar virtuoso. The last time I met him was in Guitar Camp 04. During then, he could freakin' play all (I think) of Joe Satriani's songs and goodness knows what else. And he hasn't changed at all. Still amazing. As Adrian puts it, "His finger's are like butter on the fretboard". Yup it was that fast. One funny part for me was when Adrian introduced me to him.

"Joash? (He pronounced it as Joa I think), sounds like a guitar hero's name."

Errmmm...okkkaaaayy. Still a long way to go for that to do justice. But nonetheless very satisfying to be labeled as that by Jaya himself. HAHAHAHA. Perasaan.

Back to Ritz, immediately rushed off for a dinner date with chinggg. Gave her a belated birthday treat. We spend a good 3+ hours just talking and talking. Ah, the good ol' days.

There are some things in life where we just need to appreciate and cherish.

No comments: