20071029


So I was strolling at Pyramid with Mas and Ling the other day and stumbled upon A Cut Above's charity drive. RM 10 a head. Interesting as I badly needed one.

Before haircut. Hoping to get a 'Before-After' picture.

After the haircut. What the heck. Haha. Small difference eh?

Perhaps the most noticeable difference. Pathetic.

The face : "Haircut meh?" I had to endure a skin snipping-nervous hands wobbling-hour long cut from a dude belonging to the academy.

That is why I prefer my haircut-aunty over in Muar. Knows what I want and delivers. Most of the time anyway.

But I refuse to think of it as money down the drain....hooo nooo man.

And NO MORE SPIKES! At this moment anyways.

3 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

HAha...Reli not much diff.
The most noticeable is the back.
Wahaha...kena tipu

Joash Wee said...

sadist...=P

Ying Xuan said...

Juz jokin la.
Dont cry o...
Haha...