20071203

I'm flippin pissed off right now. Ro just notified me that the tickets for John Goldie's concert tomorrow is sold out! Arrrggghhhh!!!!

That was one concert I really wanted to catch. In fact, this was one of the main reasons I'm up here in KL. Dang. Man, I MUST go to at least one of it. I didn't realise that there's so many guitar concert goers in Msia. That's good news I guess...

But it just wouldn't be the same la, going to the others, I mean, they're all amazing in their own rights but this was one that I really wished to attend. :( But I want to comfort myself with the fact that at least I went for one of it. Should I go for it? Should I? SHOULD I? Ro mentioned that the ticketing personnel said that the other tickets are selling fast too.

Really sad now la.

Self reflections aside,

Our very own Tim is in Manchester right now!! FYI, he's the dude at the far left. Lucky guy, he's going to watch live at the Theater Of Dreams ManUtd vs Fulham. I'm really pleased for him as I know how much of a hardcore fan he is of United, oh and because he has promise souveniurs...hehehehe...Can't wait *Rubbing hands in glee*

Check out his blog, I think he gives reviews for every United game.

While Tim is rejoicing away in cold Manchester, me and RuBEE (yeah, that's us) have to live up to the fact that we'll only be staring blankly at the telly for this match. No matter, one day man, yes one day.....

Here's a light exchange we exchanged a while back over his blog.


And that wraps up this edition of my post. Thank you all for reading and I'm still feeling disappointed.

Haiz. Cheers anyway. Here's to a great match and to Tim streaking across the pitch.

1 comment:

Ying Xuan said...

Go watch la! dont think so much.
^^