20080130

This is rather late in coming, but who cares. CNY isn't here yet, so I'm not THAT late.

I'm not quite the fan of new year resolutions, being a firm believer that any period could be a period of change but what I do believe in, is the motivation that these resolutions can bring to someone. Heh.

I will :
1. Gain at least 5 kg this year! (you better believe it...)
2. Improve my Ein-ga-lish.
3. Gain a deeper insight into all things pertaining to my faith. Reexamine my status with God.
4. Remember these resolutions.
5. Stop sprouting out crap and instead sprout out branches of wisdom and maturity.
6. Smile! =) and no more of airs and graces!
7. PLAY the guitar and stop being a guitar hero.
8. Get a gf this year! (nah! just kidding)
9. Drink the substance once considered potent to me. MILK.
10. Be WISE before entrusting myself into buying some useless toy that'll not be used for the next 20 years of my life. (Better financing in a simple word)
11. Be honest with myself and others.
12. Be organised this year. If this calls for lesser leisure time, so be it. (Fuyoh...)

I will not :
1. Get hooked to any forms of gamer's temptation and the internet when sem 2 starts.
2. Procrastinate.
3. Forget these resolutions.
4. Be a night zombie. (When sem starts anyway)
5. Do things that'll cross the borderline between good and evil.

So there it is, the dreams and aspirations of Joash Wee.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

hmm... not bad .. jia you !! lol !! hope to see u gain 5 kg .. haha ..

Joash Wee said...

thanks! and i will...i will...i'm being very determined this year!

Ying Xuan said...

Ya, U'll look better .
Gambateh!
And, dun be a night zombie again like last year, whole night din sleep.
haha

Joash Wee said...

Dats not even a night zombie. Zombies don't stay awake 24/7!

Justin Yap said...

Lol, my comments went missing! did u delete it?

Melody On said...

hey! all the best! hope you'll achieve what you hope for this year! God bless!

Joash Wee said...

Thanks melody! And no justin, I did not delete any, so I'm in the dark too.