20080222

Thrills And Frills

Mustaffa 6 - 3 Joash

Joash, 6 - 2 Mustaffa, 
Ismail           Guy with glasses


Right....clothes washed, luggage not pack, I guess I'm all ready to head back to PJ. Woot! Woot!

Being bumming my ass off this past 3 half months and to be honest am itching for 2nd sem to start. Many mates will beg to differ I know. I miss my racquet ( Pap's actually, but taking into consideration his pending (or impending) retirement from tennis, I deem it mine. heh.)
which the brilliant me left back in the apartment.

Sem 2 starts 3rd March and main reason being back so very early is for the bbq on sunday organised by the Y.E.S 08 alumni! WooHoo....and we'll be celebrating 2 very special birthdays :p


And I now have a camera! It's actually our family's old one la, but they bought a new one, so I'm bringing this back. It's a Canon Powershot A530. 


Yea, it's just 5 MP with 4 optical but it's more than enough for a noob like me. Still in the mist of experimenting with it, so no promises! When I get
back to college though, this humble lil' cam will have to 'kow tow' to Rubee's DSLR Nikon D40x. But then again, I'm not as crazy on taking pics as Bee is. I think. 
Anyway, bee has promised to let me toy with hers, so I'm NOT jealous. heh. I'm not okay!!

Anyway, will be attending a concert over at Aunt's church 'Next Generation Harvset Church' with a showcase by musicians from the PlanetShakers team. That's what I heard anyway. Here's a poster grabbed from the church's web.

No comments: