20080509

Finally Huh?

Yay all. A long awaited update. Some pictures to sum up what I did in sunny April.

Participated in my first KL tennis tournament. Went under my boss team 'Tennis Uncles'. No prizes for guessing the youngest member.

If you look closely, that dude in blue with the phone is Michael, our team captain and my doubles partner. We were playing in the open category which is for those young legs under the age of 35.

Pretty good courts over at the Sri Damansara Club. Nice area too. With plenty of green around.

Oh. And very good players.

I played a shitty match and cost my team the tie. With ultimately means that we're out of the tournament. Yeah, so, enough of that. Feeling sorry for Michael though having to partner me. Haha.

Park, my Korean house mate and Man United fan has left for E Tiara. Darn. Another footie-watching kaki lost.

Guess which is Park?

Hint: Towards the right.

Anyway, I promise I'll update regularly from now on so as to not defeat the purpose of having a blog.

I'll be heading to Port Dickson tomorrow for the Freedom 08 Festival. Luminaries like Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Cosmic Gate, Stephen Day and some are scheduled for a 2 day extravaganza. We'll only be there for the second day though. Last day is always the best.

So, yeah, I guess that's it.

More to come!

Cheers.

No comments: