20080715

Rach Tag 2

TAG No. 1

List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

1. My childhood dream was to play footie for ManUtd. (Still is btw)

2. I took drumn lessons when I was 5. Then grew bored of it. I was five what. my drum playing ability now hinges on
      the borderline of decency.

3. I have an orange dirt bike with a green helmet. And they say it doesn't match.

4. I wanted to built the eiffel tower, but someone beat me to it.

5. Ok i admit. I was a fan of becks and his freekicks, passes before the whole craze kicked in.

6. I USED to watch Malaysian footie. My favourite team is Johor FC.

7. Me and a friend would compete with each other to see who would score lower for our add maths tests. It was a close race.

8. I'm a Sri Muarian through and through. Sorry HSM, 2 years would never ever replace 5 years of fun, edginess and friendship.
I have nothing personal against HSM mind you.

TAG No. 2

8 things I am passionate about:

1. Writing
2. God
3. Tennis
4. Trying to play good guitar.
5. Figuring the facts of life out. And forgetting to write it down.
6. Footie
7. The beach
8. Daniela Hantuchova.

8 things I say too often:

1. la
2. le
3. lo
4. ah
5. haha
6. shit
7. stupid ass
8. shoot

8 books I’ve read recently:

1. Blind Prophet by Bart Davis
2. In The Hot Zone by Kevin Sites
3. Eating By Peter Singer and Jim Mason

8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT

1. Little Wing. SRV.
2. Who did you think I was. John Mayer.
3. Fly like a bird. Mariah Carey.
4. Make it last forever. Keith Sweat.
5. Manhattan. Eric Johnson.
6. Goodbye to you. Michelle Branch.
7. Na Veia. Gustavo Guerra
8. Crimsom Epiphany. New album out. Go get it!

TAG No.3

Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

Of course I would. They say the only person you should ever compete with is yourself. You can't hope for a fairer match. So why not?

No comments: