20080804

Passion Kuwala Lompor

I finally have gotten the chance to see these dudes in the flesh. Come to think of it, it's surreal that I was worshipping just a few feet away from them. IT'S JUST TOO BAD DCB WASN'T HERE TOO. But there's nothing to complain about yesterday night. Amazing.

The waiting crowd. It was pretty cool with the phony countdown and all. And I got to know a Singapore couple with their cute daughter who claims to be a Chris fan. And guess what? They are Wees too. Cool eh?

Spot Benny!

This is where my line starts. 

Before.

Joe. My fellow Mayer fan.

The opening.

Chris!

Ah yes, Daniel Carson with all his jink and dinks. Emotional rocker to the max. 

It was amazing when Louie told us that Passion Manila had prayed for us and contributed financially to make Passion KL possible. And we in turn were to contribute to Jakarta, the next city on the tour. It's an amazing feeling to know that someone has sowed love into the making of something incredible and in turn awesome to know that you're doing the same for the next city.

One of the highlights for me was to be able to stand smack at the frontline witnessing Daniel and Kendall (of Charlie's band) doing their stuff on the electric. One thing's for sure: they do have fast feet and nifty toes; dancing away pressing, turning, stomping on their effects arsenal.

I like it that they used the capo on the elec for many songs. Goes on to show that Nigel and I are not alone. HAHA. 

Ashley's journal goes on to show how one unassumming 'fruitcake' is able to impact one's life in just 2 weeks. How could I do less? 

For Daniel Carson's rig setup and him explaining the dials, check here. Be warned that setup was a year ago.

When they gave the warning again for no flash photography, I took one last picture of his board and decided to call it quits and focused fully on lifting up the Lord's name. 

Looks like he added a Route66 and maybe other nifty gadgets. Couldn't make it out from the ground. And I like the fact that he used only his Gibby throughout the show. Same went for Kendall.

Ahhh...think I'll write no more,

But do check out Passion's blog for more,

Check out the comments for the KL post,

Looks like we beat Manila's record with our 362 comments posts.

And it's just after one day, goes on to show how pro we Malaysian bloggers are. Heh.

Good night to all.

Keep the Passion flowing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now who says I don't read Joash Wee's blog. hehe.
so, now i c.
one blog for miscellaneous, one for politic point of view?

and btw,
i googled jwrq1011 to get to here.
couldnt do that with yahoo!
so, be grateful to goog.

Joash Wee said...

Actually that so called 'political' blog was my last semester's project. Not that I wanted to. ;p

You read my blog. Now I believe. Let's hope its more than the once. :)

p.s I LOVE goog