20080929

What The Author Has Been Up To...

I'm into my second week in Muar. Have YET to touch any of my assignments. Ah well, there's always tomorrow. (Hope it's not the sign of procrastination).

Apologies to the comments which I have yet to reply. I've replied.

And I will be back in Ridz by friday. And will be attending a consultation camp organised by FES.

Anyways, my cousin's dog Chomel, stolen a few days ago from her home in SS15, has been found! Which is a miracle in itself. Considering the dog's breed and the fact that Malaysia is no longer safe for dogs to roam the streets. God knows what they do to all those kidnapped pups...

Went for a jam session with the boys over at Bangsar @ Home Studio.

All Systems Go! (ASGO)

Amir had a swanky new hardcase for his strat.

And Taleeb's dressed up as if he just came back from an Amway meeting.

Alif, filling in for the bass spot. Or is it permanently?

I didn't like the strat provided by the studio. Not maintained as well as I would have liked. But as long as it's playable and with six strings...

And we accomplised something from that session. 2 new songs! One almost complete with the lyrics while the other without it.

Mid-Autumn Festival. Had mooncakes by the pool in Ridz with old and new friends. 

I spotted Look, my old room mate walking around with a lantern. So, I nicked it from him to take a shot. That's Cindy on the left and Christine who I think organised this. She's from Indonesia. Likes to laugh. 

We had a few assignments crammed in just before mid-term.

And this is Tim's (who insists he doesn't go to the library) way of choosing academic books to read. Take your pick. Ingenious Timmy. :p

Trying out Tim's handset's camera. This is cam-whoreness at its best.

So, finally an update. :)

How la to be a celebrity blogger. Haha. I bet Kenny Sia's posts for a week exceeds mine for a month.

Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahhaa...nice post...i also havent started my assignments..hehe..there's always tomorrow...:)