20081011

21st

Quality time spend with family and friends. Simple food, good fellowship, being with those you love.

Jasher, my cuz with Pay lun, on the right, fast turning into a Singaporean. One of those lucky ones who happened to be in Muar.



My grandma. :)



Ok, I have no idea how all those balloons came into my hand. They just did.

Thanks la Beku.

Now this is obscene.

Yeah, didn't know how that landed into my hand either.



My Family! With Jie of course not able to make it. I'll see you next year! 


Yeah, this post has been in my saved list for the past decade. Took awhile I know. 

Nonetheless, just to share a few pictures with ya'll on the going ons that day.

And there's still time to wish me. The month ain't over yet. :p

Just kidding la. Just sent over a gift.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cake looks tasty!
*starving in the library now*

Joash Wee said...

it's brownies actually. :p

Unknown said...

eh so nice !
Brownie for a birthday cake =)

estherlauderlyn said...

hey happy belated birthday joash wee! Say hi to your parents for me :)

AND I AM GLAD YOU'RE LOOKING NORMAL AGAIN phew. :p