20081129

The Ridzuan Gang

It's funny how we often fail to cherish our friends and share what's in the innermost of our hearts till the day arrives when they actually leave your side. By then, feelings of regret and reluctance creeps in, and all that you wanted to say is stored up inside of you and there's so little time left to spill it all out. 

But I know that this is not the end, instead, it's the beginning of a journey, a journey that is longlasting, that goes on through life.

To all my friends who has/ about to leave Ridz, thanks for the memories, and we'll meet again. :)

Esp. to Ying Xuan, Xiuu Ling, Look, Maggie, Vee Wen, Edwin, Jonathan and Sean.

I guess It's not the same without you all, the meals, the laughter and the sense of belonging.

I love and cherish every single one of you. From the bottom of my heart.

You have made me realise the power of friendship and I am amazed at how one and a half years (or less) of friendship manages to bring us from different walks of life closer with each other.

Take care. 

I guess it's apt for me to dedicate a song to all of you. :)

Apologies if there's any mistake in the playing or singing. I did this video past midnight and after a few hours of karaoke. :s

I think this was my 3rd-4th try and my voice was getting hoarser and softer after each new take! Grrr...

So once again, pardon the mistakes and what nots. Hope all of you enjoy it!

The Friend Song

Verse1
In an instant, one year down the road,
through all the joys and all the tears, we shared in a way,
In an instant, standing at the gate,
With a future uncertain, will we meet again?


Chorus
Cause I know that, the tears will fade away,
cause I know that i've found, somewhere I belong, 
cause I know that i've found, love and acceptance,
And I know that I have found a friend that's for real
And I know that I have found a bond that never breaks,
Through it all.


Verse 2
Who can imagine, a friend that's everlast,
Always right beside you, whenever you
fall,
And I know that, this friendship will still go on,
wherever life will bring us, we will carry on.

8 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

touch touch....
reli happy to meet u
the memory of us together will stay deeply inside my heart forever
thanks brother!

"With a future uncertain, will we meet again?"
we sure will meet! let's plan for the next gathering la! hehe!
and,i love the song!

Anonymous said...

omg omg....thanks mojo mojo!!!!!!!
merdu~

Sean Yee said...

so the song finally up...^^ ..thanks jo and thanks for trying to make me emo when u do the pre-record of this song before tis real thing..hahaa

Jason said...

wahhh... the song u composed urself izit? real nice! =p

Anonymous said...

the idea of writing a song saying "goodbye", is beautiful (:

Joash Wee said...

thanks all for the input! :)

Appreciate it.

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

heys jo...nice voice! seriously i never hear u sing properly before, alwiz main main aje..(like in the recent YES gathering) haha..

keep it up!^^

Anonymous said...

thanks jo! going bec soon...in a few hours...
anyway...thanks for d accompaniment in ridzuan...n we finally made it to makan at pakistan stall...!!! lolx...i ll nvr forget u...hopefully u will not too...god bless dude!

eD~