20090130

Yup, You Guessed It...



Because I hadn't anything good to post up. Naw, kidding, I'm just lazy to do anything bout it.

Australian Open is drawing to a close which means another 4 months without a grand slam. Sigh. Lets hope I can make it to Wimby this year round. And catch Marat in what perhaps will be his last year. Oh and Daniela of course. ;)

The Nadal-Verdasco lefty match is just round the hour and it will be interesting to see how these 2 players of similar qualities square up against each other.

But I just can't get enough of Nadal's whipped-up forehand and that wristy backhand. Fernando, you have some picking up to do.

Nadal to win in straight sets. Lets see.... 6-3, 6-4, 7-5

Tengoklah if it's remotely accurate. :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoi! 5 sets okay. And Nadal almost gave up :P...it was awesome,go see for urself doinks :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry,its me Cindy, dunno why ended up dad's email pulak