20070122

Today is the 1st of my 2 off days..as a result, my schedule was totally out of ermm.. schedule. Woke up juz before 2pm. Had lunch around 4 i tink. Then went to fetch jacinth from her sports practice. Went home and spend time typing some of my many messed up documents into the lappie.

Later at 8, headed up to ebby's home for his 1st bass leason. It's part of my church's youth project to train young musicians. There are others who r interested and im hoping to find a suitable time to get together. I really enjoyed myself teaching ebby today. That dude learns real quick and i regretted bringing only 1 piece of music sheet for him today. We learned 'Exalted' today. He picked it up real quick and was playing it by heart. Yeah!!. I tell you, i was real excited by that. It really made me happy. I guess this is one of the joys of teaching. And i guess while teaching, he's not the only one learning. Im learning at the same time too. And as a bonus, i got to borrow a Don Moen VCD..hehe

Im having a band jamming tomorrow at 9 in the morning. Amirul said he wanted to play We Are Scientist songs. Haha. Indie music fan.. I'll just go and have fun larh....MUST remember to bring earplugs. The last time we were dere, it was SUPER loud. Reason being, the room is small. There's no proper noise absorbers and we're using 2 100 watt marshall valvestate 100v amplifiers. So you can imagine the noise.

I'll just end with a quote pastor betty said some time back.

''KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT WISDOM KILLS''

Go figure...Nitey...

No comments: