20070123

Yeah. 2nd day. To start this day off, i was late for the jamming session. Overslep (: Bt it appears dat my mates were rather late too(according to them), so dats alrite. After jam, i had a drink together wif them while they ate lunch.

Later went shopping wif pay lun. Wanted to find some collar shirts. Bt, dint managed to gt even one bcuz either the shirts were too expensive or they had some unnecessary design on them(imagine fake polo and levis lol). Bt i managed to gt myself an extreme t shirt which was on offer at RM20. original price was 39 bucks n i guess they slashed the price because there was only 1 piece left and the top was slightly dirty(its white in colour btw). But it's washable,so thats cool. the design was nice. It depicted an electric guitarist in blocks form n the blocks are in different colours too. Quite unique. It fitted me alright. Then met up wif carol at the cd shop where she was working and had a short chat with her. Pay lun had to leave after that as he had to fetch his grandma to visit his greatgrandma which is his grandma's mother and his mother's grandma.haha. We ta-paued a few pastries at baker house and then left.

Back home, i spend sum time typing my messed-up documents in the lappie but couldnt go far. My tiredness was prompting me to sleep. I resign and spend 1.45 hour sleeping. Got up, had my dinner at past ten (horrendeous eating habits i noe).

Im starting work at 10 am tomorrow. Sigh. Boss's wife wants us to help set up the newly renovated place. Im pretty excited to see it actually. Gotta sleep early to avoid a repeat of today's happenings.
I'll just end with a quote again.

GOD IS LOOKING FOR AVAILABILITY RATHER THAN ABILITY.

nitez ...

No comments: