20070116

My papa, a.k.a Roland Wee celebrates his birthday today. Throughout the years, dad has been supporting my family alongside with mum. He's a sporting dad too. He's liberal too depending on the situation..(: Papa was the person who 1st introduced me to the world of guitar. Using his old yamaha, he taught me the basic chords. Dad's a great guitarist too and have a great sense of hearing. Sadly, i havent seen him play for some time already due to his commitments at work and others. I love the fact that dad tries to get us togeher every week for family devotions. Dad loves to eat cili padi and all kinds of spicy stuff. One more thing, finance.(: Paps is really supportive of me following music and sometimes will sponsor or 'half' so-called sponsor me for cds, etc and most recently a second hand guitar.

I love u paps and I really appreciate all that u r doing and have done for the family. I know that u love us all very much. Thanks for being a great example and guide to me.

Here's to a great pap!!!

No comments: