20070108

Okay, im nt sure why im having a blog. For me,blogging is always instituted with lack-of-privacy. But I figured it can help me keep tab on myself too..hehe.. Guess it just came to me at the spur-of-the-moment kinda thing. Was iddling on the net and came across altered frequency's (you guys rawk(:) blog and guess it gave me some kind of inspiration..lol...oh, and blame it on poor journal keeping too. I figured that blogging will give me motivation to keep at it and not fade out (sorry journal).

Im still trying to figure out how some of this stuff works. Takes time..hmmm..

Nways, juz came back yesterday from another manutd footie match. Though glad that manU won, but i juz gotta salute the villans. They defended well throughout the game and it's a pity their goalie had to make that mistake.. (:

Im stil figuring whether or not to go to AYA festival...went last year and it definitely was great! I'm starting work on 15th Jan and im not sure whether i can take leave..sigh..beside, sonicflood, GMB and Altered frequency will be on this year...what a line up!!..better hurry..closing date is 19th Jan.

I have tons of work still left to do. My room's like a warpath, my application to nanyang U still isnt done, I havent done ching's book YET, etc.etc... and im stil online..doesnt it makes u wonder how the net can keep u transfixed at it for hours on end even though u have nothing to do on it?

Im done.

No comments: