20070109

I guess one of the reasons of having a blog is able to s-h-a-r-e. Sharing of the Lord's goodness and grace. Letting ppl read(hopefully!) of my testimonies as i go through this wonderful thing called life.

Ok,today was pretty much like the other days...im on holiday mode...so,woke up at 12 sumthin(i slep at 4 pass ok?),then had to rush off to church for a meeting wif pastor and kevin regading the youth plans for the 1st half of the year(tentative)..i gotta contact the planning commitee real soon bout it. After meeting, went to KTR studio to find a replacement screw and spring for our church's AXR strat copy which i unfortunately lost while playing it. Couldn't get it. sigh. Neways, later went to popular and went through the routine cycle of browsing mags-cds-books. Bought nothing. haha. Those popular ppl muz be getting pretty beat up when they see me. Come,look,cabut.

Have juz finish GASsing over the gears of the ppl at G4C...mightily impressed with wat some of them had to offer. I spend around 4 hours++ browsing through 128 pages! (pretty free huh?). Macman,kidd,ben,jono gears are impressive. I'll get severe GAS if i keep thinking of them. Nvm, save up for my strat 1st! I'll get my gear afterwards...MUAHAHA...

Juz to comfort myself, here's my so-called dream rig. For now la....

It's not very clear and nt in order i guess. Here's a neater chain.

strat/tele-TU2-JD crybaby-trex compnova-crowther hotcake-mi audio tubezone-bixonic expandora-fulltone fulldrive 2-tubescreamer-line 6 MM4-nobels tremolo-DD3-RV5-EB volume pedal-amp

The reason being of having so many drives is that im still in the mist of cutting down from this few. Juz heard that the fulldrive is the more expensive version of the TS. Hmmm.....

But who knows? At the end of the day i might juz get myself a XTlive unit 1st..haha
I'm satisfied...GAS seems to be better already...yup..yup...
Oh, and im staring work on friday..2 days earlier..nvm, it'll help kill my boredom...

Nite everyone!!Cheerio!

No comments: