20070111

Yes..that's true...especially for me. Im still in the process of learning to be patient. And i mean on a whole. I feel the Lord is teaching me bit by bit through experiences. For example, in december, while in singapore, I really really wanted to gt my hands on a fender(it's a guitar btw)...so, i commited it to the Lord and....couldnt get it. Weather,finance,etc etc all played a part in hindering me from fulfilling my quest. I was THAT close man! You can just imagine my fustration..but, deep down, i noe that God has His own timing for everything, including my fender...Just put it in his hands and He'll take charge..it may not be this time, but ONE DAY...YES!..ONE DAY....just gotta learn the ropes of being patient...

Spend most of my day playing guitar. Near afternoon, went out to jam wif a few frens at our former school. One word : Loudness. Im goin to have to bring ear-plugs the next time!..but not to say that it wasnt fun. It was, and i may be in the mist of entering a band..hehe.then later at night, was at church practising for sunday.

Ohyea,working part time as a waiter tomorrow.very unglamorous..haha...but as phileo puts it,"well, it's a job rite?"...yeah man, im thankful for it...starting at 12 noon and ending at 7pm. Thank God for the good hours.

I need to be more diciplined in my life too. Especially in my daily devotion with Him. Sometimes, life is a rush and we just tend to leave God as the last thing on our schedule. Then, when the day draws to a close, we'll be just too tired to do any devotion or may fall asleep while doing it!..well, it's true for me...at least... Im learning to put Him first and foremost. Time and time again, whether directly or indirectly, through other people, these words "have your daily devotion" comes to my hearing. I personally take it as the Lord speaking to me.

Ahh...signing off...

No comments: