20070129

Sunday began like any other sundays. Started the day with sunday service. We were having our faith pledge launch today. Ok, i'll admit this. I haven't cleared up my faith pledge from last year. Have to catch up FAST. If there's one thing i need to learn this year, it's to spent wisely. My personal financing HAS to take a turn for the better.

I think i'll be posting a list of the things i hope to achieve this year sometime later. It'll keep me motivated.hahas.

Sigh. I really want beach sandals! I've taken a fancy for those japanese-slippers lookalike but with a heel support at the back. I saw someone wearing it in downtown east and fell in love wif it at once. I'd ask pay lun to search for me when he went to singapore recently. He came back and told me the only lookalike he saw was a limited edition one by billabong and it costs a money-sucking 150 sing! But IT IS billabong, so, that's what i've come to expect from that brand. But' im still hoping... If not, im gonna scout the streets of muar...(:

Btw, i just wanna wish my cuz joel chew a happy belated birthday!! His bday was on the 26th of jan and i messaged him a day late. So sorry bro! You're a real talented fella and i hope u'll continue pursuing these God-given talents and to use it to serve Him too. First and foremost everytime. I'm grateful to have u, jasher n jeremy as me cousins. Love u all.

God bless u richly and see you soon during chinese new year.

Blessings...

No comments: