20070130

I seem to be having a habit of posting my blogs past midnight. This means my blogs are all like a day late. Arrghhh....

Started work at 11.30 a.m. Today i and pay lun was posted upstairs. I think both of us had a great time today. Customers weren't that much and we had a rather relaxed time. Other than that, everything else was routine.

I went home after work and spend the time sleeping until past 9.30. Thank God i woke up. Had a supper date wif josh and pay lun. Josh's back for a short holiday. It's just a pity he couldn't join us for this saturday's youth. Would have been fun to jam with him. Had a great time with them. Uncle Bob's fried chicken tasted as good as ever. yum. One interesting thing : lao di fang (that's the hawker centre's name), has a toilet bowl that doesn't flush the usual. Instead of flushing down the bowl, it'll instead flush your feet. I had the honour of discovering this new invention. Instant feet-washing service.

I didn't have bass class today. I cancelled at the last minute as i was too tired. Nonetheless, im trying to fit it into my schedule. Some other guys are interested in learning the bass and also the guitar. I must be commited to this.

In other news, i have a new water heater. Yay....

No comments: