20070130

For me, one of the greatest tennis players that ever lived. If not the greatest. This dude has just won his 10th grand slam during the aussie open at the grand old age of 25. Last year, he went through to all of the grand slam finals(4) and only lost in the french open to nadal. He's the complete player. Powerful forehand, searing backhand, lighting serve, cheeky dropshots and placed dropshots make him the man he is. Mentally, he's strong. How many times has this guy turned a no-win situation to a win-win situation?. His elegance on court is akin to that of a ballet dancer(seriously). I really admire him, not because he's world no.1, but because of who he is. I model my own game after his (with much difference!!). So far, thanks to him, i've managed to turn my backhand into a useful tool.

I really miss playing tennis!! Everytime i pass by the stadium near my home at during nightime, there's usually a game played. Man...how i wish....It's too bad that my sparring partner, v-liam, is working and i wouldn't like to disturb him. Maybe I SHOULD give it a try. Or maybe i could try asking some former classmates who has played with me before. I wonder why so few people are into tennis...

I've DYED my hair. ((: Had a trim today and later karen dyed it for me and kevin. Mine turned into a reddish-brown. It was satisfactory enough, although i wish the colour was somewhat 'browner' and clearer. Nevermind, little is better than nothing.

I haven't made the notes for friday night's dvd viewing. I'm in charge of making the notes for this week.

Im gonna get my pay tomorrow!! Pheewee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.