20070201

Woke up today feeling seriously uncomfortable. In fact, woke up several times prior to that. My whole body seemed heated up. Had to go work, so unwillingly pulled myself out of bed. Had breakfast and then took some chinese medicine mum gave me. Felt a whole lot better after an hour or so. I was praying to God for an easier time at work today...

Thank God. Even though the restaurant was busy as-per-usual today, it seem relaxed in my perspective. I don't know why. Maybe it's the Lord's working. I even had time to actually sit down and peel chillies! The only downside was that i got it into my left eye. Talk about HOT!!
I got my first pay today! Yea.. weird thing is, i took my earnings up to the 30th of january and not 31th. Should i claim it tomorrow to avoid confusion next time?

At night, was at prayer meeting. It saddens me to see so few people in attendance. Don't they know prayer is sooo important? Prayer changes things. Prayer is a direct line to God. Available 24 hours with no service charge. For me, a few years back, i was still struggling to actually pray properly. In those days, i would always try to avoid the responsibility of praying when in a group. Words were hard to form during prayers back then. But after attending the church's prayer meeting, my ability to pray took a much better turn. I will not deny that personal time alone also helped me, but the prayer meeting played a part too. So, anyone reading this who's not in a prayer group, go find one!!hehe. It'll also give you the burden to pray and intercede for others. To actually have compassion for the less unfortunate.

Nways, mum was songleading and i played the guitar to accompany her. My head was still in a semi-dazed mode, it was hard to concentrate. We later then shared about the prayer items and then divided into prayer groups.

After prayer meeting, when out for supper with the pastors and a few others. Thanks aunty ivy for the treat! (:

I, josh and kevin later had another round with esther and her friend, gary who's studying at IMU. Esther's going to New zealand for further studies soon. All the best to her! I also found out gary was from kluang, and attends agape church there. The same church as my relatives, uncle veenu and family. Man! how i miss them! I always had good memories of kluang and i haven't been there for a few years already.

I miss the music room, the backyard football matches, watching football matches with ryan and co. and of course, good food! I MUST drop by there one of these days. Besides, i MAY be buying gary's strat. It's in KL now but he said he'll bring it back to kluang during march. We'll see how it goes.

I'm going to sleep early today. My current state can't take anymore late nights!

No comments: