20070222

I'm resigning from my job next wednesday. More information to be provided later on.

Joel just got for me LINCON BREWSTER's cd AMAZED. Yippe. I've been searching for that cd for some time already. He got it at MPH in Mid valley. I'm hoping to get PAUL BALOCHE's GOD OF WONDERS next. I only have the cassette and it's half baked by the sun.

I've just realise that my posts are getting shorter and shorter. haha. But it's just that i'm working around 11 hours per day during this CNY period. It sucks i know. But i'm perservering. Money isn't easy to earn you know. I've worked at pizza hut before; but the value of money hasn't really hit me then. I've realise that i need to be accountable for the money i spent. In a way, i'm being accountable to God too for the providence that he has provided me with.

Finance management. One of the things i NEED to brush up this year.

My STPM results will be announced soon. I can only hope for the best. Anyone reading this post, please do pray for my results.

All the best to all my STPM/SPM friends!!!

No comments: