20070303

YES!!! I have finally completed my application to Nanyang Uni. Been procrastinating for WEEKS and it's finally done. All that's left to do is to get a few documents approved by my former school and to submit it to the nanyang office.

I've already stopped working as afore mentioned in my previous post. The reasons? To be honest, there are a few. One of it is the suppossedly low pay promised to us for the CNY period. (But, they somehow changed their minds and offered me a higher CNY pay when i collected my pay on the last day).

I initially didn't want to make a fuss out of the pay when it was first mentioned to us. But as my uncles say, " you have to fight for your rights and your stand even though you're just working as a waiter". Well, it did make sense. And believe me when i say that the initial pay for the CNY period was too low for working during the errrrr..... CNY period.

Another reason is that i'm gonna start applying to the various Unis that i'm interested in. I'm unable to balance working and applying at the same time.haha. My fault at that.

Another is complacency. I'm starting to get a LIL' bored there.haha. Another lousy reason. But, during my time there, i've made great friends there and we'll surely keep in contact. Love you guys!!

I'm just gonna slack for a few weeks and may work again. MAY.

I've been enjoying this past few days. Just the other day, I and Jek (who was back for CNY hols and has since gone back to KL) went to pay lun's home to hang out. We had a good time yakking, watching SOUND OF MUSIC (i LOVE it,in case you're wondering). Jek and pay lun wanted to eat supper at midnight. I was against it (wet blanket) as it was raining and it was well, midnight. But in the end, we all adjoined to 7-11 where we bought cup mees and snacks and went back to pay lun's crib to watch PAN'S LABYRINTH. The movie was not bad in my opinion. But for Jek and pay lun...

Jek : What was that?... what category does this movie falls in?? Slow paced too. As bad as GHOST RIDER!!

Pay lun : Waste my time. (it was past 4 when the movie ended)

Both their comments were about the same larh. Kinda intertwined together.

For me, i was thinking of sleeping......

No comments: