20070401

My hp's down. ) : It's been the case for almost a week now. I'm not complaning, because im able to use my mum's old panasonic phone. Im not even sure wat model it is, but it's veerrrriiiiiii tiny.

What's bugging me is that i've lost quite a few of my friends numbers. There've been many foreign numbers appearing on my screen recently.

Another thing to note. The speaker of the panasonic isn't functioning well and i have to practically SHOUT into the phone to have a decent conversation. Onlookers must think that im daft. or deaf for that matter.

There's still a bar left on my sony ericsson. I'm finding the right moment to transfer all my important data into the laptop. And that includes my contacts! Oh YES I WILL.....

I'm not complaining. In fact, i'm thankful for this phone.

Today, i've broke a record. I've played all the praise songs in sunday service today using only the neck pickup of my guitar. In true fact, i seldom use the neck pickup, but i'm trying. ((: Besides,the praise songs today was all in MINOR.
You can call it widening my horizons.

Happy april fools anyway.

1 comment:

ennazus said...

hey Joash! whats up.. didn't realise u had a blog :D Hope you dont mind if i link you at my blog k? Looking forward to reading more.
Oh yea, totally understand about the phone thing! Once my phone went to 'emergency only' mode where i could only dial 911 or 999. Great, big help right? Had on & off it for a billion times before it went back to normal