20070622

I'm SHOCKED. Lord, this isn't the news i expected to receive when i'm back from work.

Veron, Rest in Peace. Give me time to gather myself together.....let me even out my thoughts.....thoughts are flying around my mind at the moment.

Why Lord? Her? At this moment of time? I can't comprehend.....I really can't.....

I'm still in a state of disbelief. Why...why....Lord....

I'm not really a guy of tears, but my heart is weeping right now.....

I don't feel fit to work tomorrow....how can such a thing happen?

Why? why? why? So many questions, yet no answers....

I guess for this moment of time, Isaiah 55 : 8-9 will comfort me and hopefully the others who reads this.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares The Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than Your thoughts (NIV)"

Veron, you'll forever be missed. Sigh......

))))))))):

No comments: