20070623

There's two sides in me mentally right now. One side is continually questioning the Lord.

"She's only 20. A brilliant student with a bright future. A girl who looks to You and one who has faith in You."

"Why Father? At this moment of time? When she's in New Zealand, embarking into an independent world. Why did You allow her to even be there if You're gonna take her away anyway?"

Questions, questions..... It just seems sureal even when i think of it now. It just seems impossible.

Then there's the other part of me. The part which knows that God is in control no matter what. That He has blessed veron with 20 wonderful years on earth which she has blessed many. Lord, I know that even though the circumstances may say likewise, ultimately Veron has finished the race here on earth and I know that it wasn't an accident that I've gotten to know her. I know and believe that all of us who knew veron, has been and will continue to be encouraged by her short but meaningful presence here on earth.

The questions will be there, but God's love answers it all. Adding in faith and hope in the mix.

Memorial today at 8pm in GCC kuantan. I'm looking forward to meet all of my fellow bros and sis there.

No comments: