20070825

Behold! The newest aquisition to the guitar family. I got this baby a few weeks back, but didn't had the time or resources available for me to post it.

For the uninitiate, this is a FENDER guitar. One of the finest guitar companies around. This is a 1996 Fender Standard Fat Stratocaster. Got it via second hand through gary's bro. If anyone has bothered to read my blog a few months ago, this is the guitar I was gussing about.

Granted, this is from the mexico plant, not the states, but still, IT'S A FENDER!! (:

But, bummer, I haven't really had the chance to familiarise myself with it. The only times I plugged it to the amp was when I was test running it, the performance and during p+w when I was back for the weekend in Muar.

My amp and effects are back in Muar. I'm thinking of bringing it up to pee-jay but I don't think I'll have much time to really play it anyway.

Bother.

The logo that's worth the price of the guitar. Every Fender has it's own unique serial number. As shown, mine is MN6119545.

Front look.

Back.

Mine comes with a modified Dimarzio Fred at the bridge and Dimarzio saddles.

2 comments:

miss sunny side-up said...

joashwee, once again im telling you that i simply love that shade of red :). just puhlease dont paste stuff on it! heheh...

Joash Wee said...

thanks chinggg...your wish is my command...then again, didnt you like the other guitar? :p