20070826


Here's how the freezer over at my place looked like one week ago.

There's a sundry shop over at my apartment where they bring in the most absolutely spanking 'licious RM 1 Magnolia vanilla and choc cone ice-cream. Only problem is that they only stock it once every 2 weeks. I and my roommie were fortunate enough to stumble upon the jewels when they first arrived. Naturally for ice-cream lovers, we stocked up.

We then messaged Andry, my indonesian housemate(also an ice-cream lover coincidently) to tell him bout it. Here's his response :


"Buy me ten"

Hmmm...and i thought i was being kiasu for stocking up on the dessert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u guys reli need to control urselves.
always eat ice-creams until Look vomit edi n until no space for us to put others thing.
LOL

Joash Wee said...

haha...give us more mooncakes then!!!