20071021

Friday's concert was a blast! I took a few pictures and will upload it once I have the time to edit it.

Anyway, life's been really busy and I have multiple assignments due to be handed in! It's crazy! So, my life = Work+Eat+Sleep+Heroes+Internet

Makes sense to anyone of you here? =P

So for today, I'll just give an update on the albums I'm planning to get next. For those of ya who's not familiar with me, just to let you know that one of my pleasures in life is to buy and collect music albums! Heheh. It can get expensive but I'm controlling it! (=

Anyway, here goes....

I've always been a fan of Paul's music and am really excited about his newest release. A really great worship leader, great music and experience.

One of the few artists out there who incorporates funk into his music! Being a great fan of funk, I find it severely lacking in today's artists. His musical style is diverse and ranges from rock, soul, funk, reggae, ballads and even folk! As I said earlier though, it's all about the funk....This album isn't exactly new (released in 2000) but I'm getting it anyway.

One of my favourite bands e-v-e-r. Period. It's a pity Adam Gaynor (the rhythm guitarist) had to leave. But with drummer Paul Doucette replacing him on the guitars, I'm interested in seeing how this will turn out. This album has 6 new hits and 11 past hits. Go get it! This is from the band who brought you hits like 3 a.m, bright lights, unwell, push and many more!

No comments: