20071019

Me and my cousin did this test while I was spending my Raya hols over at their place.

I guess Jasher was in a good mood because the test cross him up with the drums. His intrument of choice.

Hmm...so I thought, "Why not? Give it a go." Who knows? I may unearth some hidden talent.

And then I got back my result.


You Should Play the Accordion

You are eccentric, funky, wacky... definitely one of a kind.
People have trouble putting you in any one particular category. You definitely have your own thing going on.

You are a born entertainer. No wonder you'd be perfect as an one man (or one woman) band.
Your musical influences likely cross all genres - and blend together in a very unusual way.

While you are definitely offbeat, you also enjoy tradition and influences from the past.
It's just your style to take an old fashioned instrument like the accordion and make it uniquely yours.

Your dominant personality characteristic: your total inhibition

Your secondary personality characteristic: your interest in obscure activities and subjects


Hmmm...Jasher burst out laughing. I did too. Hahaha.....

Maybe I should just give up the guitar and move on to a different pasture? =P

Anyway, just to pass the time. I've finish the AIDS report for moral edu but I'm not done studying for the quiz. As you can see, I still have ample time to kill and laze around, with the quiz starting in a few hours time. Lalalalala......

Ok, gotta chiong a few last facts into my cranium before sleeping.

Cheerio.

No comments: