20071221

The Christmas celebration went exceedingly well, attracting more people compared to last year. All in all, I figure there were approximately 100 youths yesterday night. We all had a great time worshipping God, doing the banana dance, enjoying the play (where I'm sure josh will soon be nominated for the best actor/angel award), listening to Pas Bill's msg and stuffing ourselves with food!

We had around 6 decisions for Jesus/rededications. PTL!! It was certainly invigorating to be able to see these young people take the step of faith and move boldly to the front of the stage. Lets hope and pray that this would not just be a one night thing only for them. That that act of faith will go on all the way through their lives.

I wanted to posh some videos of the first 2 songs we sang that night, Point Of Difference and Break Free, unfortunately Youtube is having some glitches so that have to wait.

We took plenty of pictures too but I dun have much here, so that will have to wait too. Bummer.

And I am gonna save up money to re-setup my strat! Gave me a few problems during worship and even practice. Might have to change the electronics, pots, and gauge definitely. 009s aren't doing me much favour to be honest. Then again, this red beauty is almost 12 years old. Its high time she went for some plastic surgery for some uplifting of the tissues. =P

Ok, Have to get to bed soon. Having practice again tomorrow for the 23rd celebration. And carolling at night.

No comments: