20071219


Why la why la you want to break down on me?? Heh... Just a day before going live too. Guess it's back to good ol' Laney. Used to be my amp of choice over the Marshall, but I have since done to like the it for its clean sound it gives. Not as smooth and warm like a Vox amp, but nonetheless very very satisfying.

With the Laney, I have to reset almost my entire tone setup as both amps give quite different tones from it. Sounds more 'solid' if there's a word to describe it. Not my particular brand of sound to be honest. To make matters worse, I have to configure the drive setting again, after i deleted it by stroke of luck. Haha

But one thing I've learn over the years performing and playing for worship, is that God is able to turn a bad practice session into an awesome time, when performed live. So I'll be heading into tomorrow's final practice with a clear head. Knowing fully well He's in the driving seat and that all's well.

Nitey nite peeps!!

No comments: