20071215

I'm back in Muar! Just spend 9 bloody hours in the car. Had to do a complete detour to return to Muar as there was flooding on the usual route. What usually takes 4 hours was added an extra 5! Anyways it's always good to be back.

Woohooo....Christmas time is here! Time of remembering the birth of Christ and of course  feasting on Christmas goodies...Very sinful for some, but I ain't feeling any pangs 
of guilt, in fact, the sooner I grow fat or plump to put it in a nicer word, the better! I'm getting a lot
of stick for being too skinny. (Which I strongly beg to differ).

We're having the
Celebration Of Hope in church tomorrow for the youths where we'll be showing a film plus lots of fun! Anyone that's available is more than welcome to come! Just msg me for further details.

My church's
Youth's Christmas celebration is coming up too on the 20th so make sure you guys come in full support!! I believe the current committee is working hard for it so let's give them all the cheer that they need!

No comments: