20080104

Noticed any difference to my blog? Yes sireee... I've just successfully managed to notch up the level of complicatedness. I've added a few extra candies just for the heck of it and added a profile too. Pardon the ramblings from it though, that's who I am. So take it or leave it.

I'm feeling especially proud of the header. It shows comic supremo The Flash strutting his stuff. I pray that you can notice the connection hey ho?

I've redone the links column and sincere apologies to those who have been waiting since the beginning of age for me to relink/link them.

Soooo, if there's anything abominable to your eyes or your link name needs renaming, leave a comment!

Cheerios.

1 comment:

Ying Xuan said...

much changes in Ridz also.
Ur unit left u and Arindam.
Andry move to 25th floor v Eko edi.