20080120

WOOHOOO!! Me back! Me back from Y.E.S ! Me loves it veli veli muchie!

Pardons for the jargon, but I'm still on a high and rolling and rooting for Y.E.S. There not a single tinge of regret going for this camp. Everything about it was
great. And I like it when the pastors said,"It's not by mere chance or coincidence that all of you are here."Amen. 
Nothing can beat the fellowship, tears and laughter we went through together. We are conquerors! 


On a personal note, it was a time of refreshing, a time of commitment, submission, rededicating my life to my saviour. I've realise that if God isn't in the front seat, there isn't much to live for. 
Trust me, I've countless times been in situations 
where I lived according to my wisdom, my way
, without setting aside time for Him.
I guess going back to the root is what matters at the end of the day. And the root is spending time with Him everyday.

I took quite a few videos particularly during the presentation night. So, I'll be posting it up soon!

I've been catching up on sleep ever since returning home. Got home late last night with my family. Had a bout of flu again. Am feeling much better but my nose is still running.

I'm missing all my friends, all the times, the 10 days we were forced to live with each other. Haha. It's amazing how such strong bonds can exist after only 10 days. I'll definitely miss the times in Y.E.S but I know this isn't the last time I'll see them. Hopefully all can make it to next year's dinner! Y.E.S 2008 alumni!

I'll definitely blog more on it later on. Will try to gather as many pictures as possible la. Hard to get hold of everyone.

Y.E.S has basically kick started my year into greater expectation from God and to walk closer in His path. This will be a year of breakthroughs!

Amen!

And Tuki Tuki rocks!

No comments: