20080211

So, with the celebrations done with and entering into a new week, I guess everything's heading back to normal. Back to life I guess. Here's a few moments captured during the Cny period.


Grandma bought 2 very red lanterns this year.

Celebrating Jeremy's burfday with yet another Lemon Cheese cake.

Reunion lunch at grandma's. We were being carnivors this year. Give me a buzz if you manage to spot any vege in the pic.

This is NOT me. ;) Joel stole my sunnies!

I have no idea what Jasher is doing.

Now moving on to malacca. Taken during the first day celebrations. That's my Ah Kong. Really love and respect him.


With my cousin Jaya. He wanted to me to tell you guys that he's an Indian from Bombay. haha. Whatever that means la.

With Jonathan, Joel, Joanne. They're siblings btw. When we were young, people were continually saying how alike me and Joel were. But I think that in the Wee family, we all have quite similiar resemblances with each other.

Some of us together. There are way MORE of us than this okay...Ah Kong has 10 children. So you do the maths. (=

This 2 dudes are my nephews Calvin and Cayus. Shit, I feel old just saying it.

This is an actual picture I tell you! I wanted to have a pic with Jasher and Joel when my cell rang. Then Jasher started his thing again la.

Good grief. I won't elaborate more on this.


Finally.

I'm very proud of this! This is the Macro technique Elizabeth has been painstakingly trying to teach me during Y.E.S.

Moving on to the second day. A few pics I took when we visited Uncle Johnny's place.


A few of us cousins again.

This is Carene. My niece. Yeah she's Calvin and Cayus' sister. She's really cute! But I seem to frighten her. haha. But she warmed up when I asked her to pose for pictures (=




Over at Uncle Albert's place, Calvin and Cayus were busy playing 'dong dong chiang' (Lion dance). They even had a miniature Lionhead complete with cape and a percussion to dance along to! You can see the percussion at the corner of the pic.
With Calvin. He's a little cheeky once you get to know him! :p
Cayus has nice dimples! Just like ME.
Nice effect! But in actual fact it's just Calvin using his 'dong dong chiang' cape to disturb.
That's about all! We salute you for following the pictures all through!
Continue rocking and continue to eat those cookies!
To all those starting work and classes, break a leg! =)
Good night everyone!

7 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

Hey bro! You dye your hair!
Look nice! ^^
better than before.

xnjoy said...

hello, nice post! awww miss everyone back there, seems like you guys had lots of fun :)
maybe i should blog about how i spent my CNY here too, haha

Joash Wee said...

thanks ying xuan! wait....you mean my hair last year was....

Joash Wee said...

hey jie! yeah you shud you noe..did you receive even one ang pow? ;p

Justin Yap said...

your grand-nephews, means that your brother/sister's children children? haha, now I can call you Ah Kong! Lol!

Ying Xuan said...

Hahaha...
nola, last year was nice but now nicer.
:P

Joash Wee said...

Justin, they're my cousin's children, which makes them....oh wait..shit, niece and nephews isn't it?! Tukar, tukar, tukar!