20080322

Good Friday



Ain't she cute?

Ps Betty ended her sermon by encouraging the congregation to step forward to spend a few moments to meditate on what the Lord has done for us, what the cross means to us.

And a bonus! Aunty Ivy went with Ps Kat and Mary to Oz to preach at a few churches and to attend the Hillsong's Colour Your World Women's Conference. Look what she brought back for me.

Yup guys, this is the Part 1, The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts as One album. The newest release in the Hillsong United series. It features a whooping 30 tracks all recorded live around the globe from Toronto, Cape Town, Chicago, Houston, Kiev, Manila, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney plus many more.

The second part, The I Heart Revolution: We're All in This Together is a double DVD set which will be released in June.

For your info, for the Kl leg, they included the song 'Came To My Rescue (Be lifted High)'.

It was only released 8 of March in Oz and yet to be release in the States. I reckon I must be one of the first in Msia to have it. Really cherish and appreciate it as I certainly did not expect Aunty Ivy to give me this even though I demanded for gifts before she left. =P

Well, I'll be returning to KL tomorrow afternoon and RFP assignment is due monday. Bummer.

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

blank wat? Lol dude wen wana go hang out agian? TAGGED U NOOB!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! U got da Hillsong track...Can we get it here now?? I like their songs!!

Felicia said...

u got the i heart revolution cd already!! i wan i wan!!

Joash Wee said...

Hey joanne, i'm not too sure when they are releasing it here in Msia, but I do know they released it in the states on the 1st April. Try inquiring at Salvation?

Joash Wee said...

come get it then Felicia. :p