20080321

Your Grace Is Sufficient For Me

I'm back in muar for the weekend! Busy making the most of the time available to meet up with friends. It's great that most who are outside studying have returned for the weekend save perhaps for Chingg, Lydia and Nora.

It's great to be able to spent Good Friday and Easter with my home church. I'll be playing for Easter Sunday.

And to remember the greatest day in human history. A day often overlooked in the history books in priority of human achievements. The day Christ gave Himself up for us, for all the wrongdoings that humanity has done, will do. For the joy set before Him, being me,
gave Himself up to the cross. (Hebrews 12:2)

For this, I have the assurance to know that His love, grace, mercy will always abound in me. And
when you have that assurance, let me assure you that it brings about such peace that no other(s) can bring. The joy of my salvation.

So, whenever we are at the crossroads, at wits end, desperate and in need of a best friend, you can count on Jesus to fulfill your every need and desire. He is there, and always has been. What's left is for you to respond.

I took this pictures during RFP class. Very rare to see a reflection such as this I think. Tim pointed it out to me and we were quite distracted
by it. That explains how much we were concentrating during class la.



After some editing. Love the contrast it shows. That's how it is when you walk with Jesus!

Always in the Light,
Even though darkness is all about you,
Your path will always be
colourful and bright!

Pastel themed.

May Good Friday and Easter be remembered for all the right reasons instead of fat bunnies with chocolates.

No comments: